金城武.NET 討論區

標題: what do u do when u r super depressed?
pepperann
新手上路

UID 313
精華 0
積分 20
帖子 6
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2006-12-25
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-25 15:10  資料 短消息 
what do u do when u r super depressed?

I wonder..almost cracking my head..what do u suggest if circumstances are so depressing.
It is really not easy to be alone living in a foreign city, facing death and work stress..feeling like a deserted soul.
Only if I could find an outlet to temporary run away from them, a safe cave hiding from everything..
Life seems rather meaningless while it takes work to just breathe properly.
頂部
essiew
註冊會員

UID 56
精華 0
積分 134
帖子 64
閱讀權限 20
註冊 2006-10-9
來自 Hong Kong
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-26 00:33  資料 短消息 
Since I don't really know what exactly is the case. So It is hard to tell. But sometime something which is happen in your life, u must have to face it , u cannot get away from it. Is it u are one make it happens or.... Can u just leave there and go somewhere else to work or live?????

If it does happen to me, just like the way which happen to u now. If is my fault, I either go to a church near by,(if there is one) or just in fornt of my bed, make a prayer, telling HIM I'm sorry confess, and ask HIM to give me the wisdom and strength etc. to due with the thing which I need to due with. or if is not my fault , I just forget about it, and get on my life. since nobody can settle everything which comes into your live. If possible find someone u trust, he or she might help u out, give u some suggestions.  Well, since I am a christian, I do believe that HE can help me out in HIS way and in HIS time. What I will do is pray to HIM.
頂部
essiew
註冊會員

UID 56
精華 0
積分 134
帖子 64
閱讀權限 20
註冊 2006-10-9
來自 Hong Kong
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-26 00:37  資料 短消息 
Or May be Sing A Hymn
頂部
pepperann
新手上路

UID 313
精華 0
積分 20
帖子 6
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2006-12-25
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-12-28 14:42  資料 短消息 
sometimes, i told myself..the best is yet to come...however, it seems too much a luxury to even think abt it.
sometimes, i seek for buddha's ultimate wisdom with tears in my eyes, he smiles back to me with a mysterious style which i have yet to decode.
knowing life can be painful, but only when u bite into it to realize how unbearable and how eternaly forever it can be.  
patience and strength are like 2 ends of a rope.
i know i need to have patience, biting my teeth to let the moment pass, yet i am not confident there's enough strength to pull me through.
頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-3-29 21:29

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.011756 second(s), 6 queries

清除 Cookies - 聯繫我們 - 金城武.NET - Archiver - WAP