©«¤l 15104
¾\ŪÅv­­ 150
µù¥U 2006-10-7
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-14 19:27  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° µu®ø®§ 
¦Ü©R¥È²z¡Gµo±¸¦n¨k¤H

http://www.sharpdaily.hk/article ... %E7%94%B7%E4%BA%BA/

·¨¤Ñ©R

ÁÙ¦³¤T¬P´Á¡AÀs¦~´N­n§¹µ²¤F¡]¤K¦rºâ©R³N¥H¥ß¬K¤é¬°·s¤@¦~ªº¶}©l¡A§Y·s¾äªº2¤ë4¤é¡^¡A¤´µM³æ¨­ªº¨v½Þ¤Î¨v³DªÌ¡AÀ³¦n¦n§â´¤³o³Ì«á¾÷·|¡A¦b³o­Ó¥Í¨v®çªá¦~¤¤¡A²æÂ÷§Î³æ°¦¼vªº¥Í¬¡¡C

¥t¥~¡A­Y»Õ¤U¬O³æ¨­ªº¨vª¯¤Î¨vÀsªÌ¡A§A­Ì«h¤£¥Î«æ©ó¦b¦~©³«eµ²ÃѲ§©Ê¡A¬Ò¦]³D¦~±N¬O»Õ¤Uªº¥Í¨v®çªá¦~¡AÅÊ·Rªº¾÷·|¦h着¡A¬Æ¦Ü¦³¥i¯à¹J¤W¯u©R¤Ñ¤l¡A©Ò¥H¤£§«¥ý¿Ñ©w¦Ó«á°Ê¡C»¡¨ì³oùØ¡A¤Ñ©R¬ðµM·Q°_¡Aªñ¤é¦³¤@¦ìÄݪ¯ªº¤k©ÊªB¤Í­è¦]Às¦~¨R¤Ó·³¦Ó¤À¤â¡A©Ò¥H¦~¹L¥|¤Qªº¦o«D±`´÷±æ¯à¦b³D¦~ªº®çªá¦~¤¤³V±oªø½uªº¦n¦ñ«Q¡A©ó¬O¦V§Ú½Ð±Ð¤F¦p¦ó§PÂ_¥i¾a¦n¨k¤Hªº¤èªk¡A¥H¤U¬O¤Ñ©R»P¦o¤À¨Éªº´X­Ó¦n¨k¤H­±¬Û¯S¼x¡G

¤U¤Ú¶ê¼e¡G¤U¤Ú¤Ï¬M¤@­Ó¤Hªº±ß¦~¹B¤Î®a®xÆ[©À¡A¤U¤Ú¶V¶ê¶V¼eªÌ®a®xÆ[©À¶V­«¡A¦Ó¥B§ó¯à¦w¨É¨à®]º¡°óªº±ß¦~¡A¦ÛµM¥Nªí±B«Ã¬üº¡¡A¬O¥i«H¿àªº¦n¹ï¶H¡C
¬Ü§À¾ã»ô¤£´²¶Ã¡G¬Ü§À¤D¤@­Ó¤Hªº²z©Ê¤Ï¬M¡A¬Ü§À¾ã»ôªº¤H«ä·Qí©w¡A¤£·R«_ÀI¡A¥X­y¤Î¥Í¬¡¤j¤W¤j¸¨ªº¾÷·|¦ÛµM¸û§C¡C
¦ÕÃä¶êÁï¡G¦ÕÃä¥i¬Ý¥X¤@­Ó¤Hªº³d¥ô¤ß¡A¦ÕÃä¶êÁïªÌ³d¥ô¤ß­«¡A¸û­«µø¹ï®a®x¤Î±B«Ãµ¥©Ó¿Õ¡C
¤ú¾¦¾ã»ô¡G¤ú¾¦¾ã»ôªº¤H¸û­«¸Û«H¡A¤D¦n¨k¤Hªº¥²³Æ±ø¥ó¡C

ª÷«°ªZ¤U¤Ú¶ê¼e

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ªüºÞ ©ó 2013-1-14 19:31 ½s¿è ]
³»³¡
ªüºÞ
¶W¯Åª©¥D

UID 16
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 18936
©«¤l 15104
¾\ŪÅv­­ 150
µù¥U 2006-10-7
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-14 19:29  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° µu®ø®§ 
·¨¤Ñ©R®v³Å
³»³¡
mary
µ¥«ÝÅçÃÒ·|­û

UID 49638
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 132
©«¤l 104
¾\ŪÅv­­ 0
µù¥U 2013-1-15
¨Ó¦Û Italy
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-15 21:35  ¸ê®Æ µu®ø®§ 
please, does anyone speaK English in this forum?
³»³¡
lovelavender
¶W¯Åª©¥D

UID 120
ºëµØ 4
¿n¤À 1790
©«¤l 667
¾\ŪÅv­­ 150
µù¥U 2006-10-13
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-15 22:47  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° µu®ø®§ 
¦^´_ #3 mary ªº©«¤l

Hi Mary

Thank you for your message.
It might difficult to change our common language to English here. But sure all fans here are happy to speak to you in English always.
Feel free to leave message again and we are happy to support
³»³¡
mary
µ¥«ÝÅçÃÒ·|­û

UID 49638
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 132
©«¤l 104
¾\ŪÅv­­ 0
µù¥U 2013-1-15
¨Ó¦Û Italy
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-16 05:16  ¸ê®Æ µu®ø®§ 
dear SuperModerator,

thank you very much for your answer!
I watched 'House of flying daggers' for the first time just two months ago, so I have Known TK very recently ... how surprising or how odd after all of these years of acting for him!
So now I have to do my homework to make up for lost time
[To tell the truth, I saw certainly the image of one of his commercial (for a car) in he past, but don't know where..]
Could you please tell me something about the image here above? it seems to be recent. To which occasion does it go back?
Thank you again   I'm really glad to become acquainted with you and all the members of this forum
³»³¡
lovelavender
¶W¯Åª©¥D

UID 120
ºëµØ 4
¿n¤À 1790
©«¤l 667
¾\ŪÅv­­ 150
µù¥U 2006-10-13
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-16 23:39  ¸ê®Æ ¤å¶° µu®ø®§ 
¦^´_ #5 mary ªº©«¤l

The news mentioned here was not such "special occasion" related to Mr. Kaneshiro
Just a Feng Shui Master, doing some 'face reading', pick Mr. Kaneshiro as a sample here.
Instead, please check the links ªüºÞ mentioned above.

ªüºÞ, ·PÁ§A³á .... ±Ï§Ú¤@©R ... ·í¤@­Ó§V¤Oªºª÷«°¥ý¥ÍFANS, §ÚÁÙ¬O®t¤Ó»·¤F ...
·PÁ§Aªº¥X²{  
³»³¡
mary
µ¥«ÝÅçÃÒ·|­û

UID 49638
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 132
©«¤l 104
¾\ŪÅv­­ 0
µù¥U 2013-1-15
¨Ó¦Û Italy
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-17 01:23  ¸ê®Æ µu®ø®§ 
Many thanks  to Lovelavender and Super Moderator!
to tell the truth, according to googleusercontent, Lovelavender would be the SuperModerator, so I had a little confusion in my mind
The commercial, which i was talking about, was T. MXZio (I didn't and don't write the brand's name because, if i have not misunderstood the compliance page of this forum, it would be forbidden...   but maybe this rule doesn't apply to TK's commercials ). Was T.MXZio-commercial spread also in Italy or in Europe??
However, I'm really struck he made a lot of work in these years, and a large number of commercials... it seems to me incredible that in Italy we Know next to nothing of all this work
About the 'face reading', it's an interesting discipline...  even if this reading seems to pertain to private aspects of TK's life. But, because of all the attention paid by journalists and fans to his love-life and to supposed marriages, maybe this man feels rightly to be always 'under pressure' as to his personal life, isn't it?
³»³¡
plant2012
¸T¤îµo¨¥

UID 47220
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 143
©«¤l 130
¾\ŪÅv­­ 0
µù¥U 2012-8-24
¨Ó¦Û ªC¦{
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-19 11:15  ¸ê®Æ µu®ø®§ 
*** §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª ***
mary
µ¥«ÝÅçÃÒ·|­û

UID 49638
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 132
©«¤l 104
¾\ŪÅv­­ 0
µù¥U 2013-1-15
¨Ó¦Û Italy
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-1-19 20:11  ¸ê®Æ µu®ø®§ 
Thanks, Plant2012!

it was only a thought of mine for a person almost of my same age. I sometimes imagine him as a child who watched グレートマジンガー Gurēto Majingā, as I did, hahaha! [am crazy, I know it ]
Joking aside, the photo of TK lifting his hand to show the lack of a ring made an impression on me, as if someone should justify or demonstrate something to others..
So i thought: maybe a person, at a certain age, feels more sadness if is longing for realizing a dream as for personal life (for example, getting married and having children) and the others continually remind him/her that this dream has not come true yet
However, so much the better if I'm wrong!!
³»³¡
mary
µ¥«ÝÅçÃÒ·|­û

UID 49638
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 132
©«¤l 104
¾\ŪÅv­­ 0
µù¥U 2013-1-15
¨Ó¦Û Italy
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2013-2-1 19:50  ¸ê®Æ µu®ø®§ 
Dear SuperModerator,

me and many spammers today, I see
in these days i'm doing my homework diligently
I¡¦ve looked through the forum in order to get to know at least Takeshi¡¦s latest works... and discovered also a good bowling player and a daring bungee jumper!
For the first time I¡¦ve watched ¡¥Perhaps love¡¦ (in this movie the scene with the protagonists weeping their hearts out is really realistic!) and yesterday ¡¥Turn left, turn right¡¦
So a fortuitous coincidence has led me to know the poetry ¡¥Love at first sight¡¦ by Wisława Szymborska, just in time to commemorate her death. The poetess died peacefully in her sleep exactly one year ago, on the 1st February 2012.
A touching circumstance <3 ... as touching is the movie, with its deep consideration about the fate's impact on our lives. But it also shows the comic power of Takeshi¡¦s countenance when his character runs away to shun the girl who gave him a hitch   Takeshi seems to have an inclination to comedy, so I hope he will have a lucky chance this year!
³»³¡
KINKI
·s¤â¤W¸ô

UID 60235
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 28
©«¤l 24
¾\ŪÅv­­ 10
µù¥U 2016-5-13
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
µoªí©ó 2016-5-23 00:35  ¸ê®Æ µu®ø®§ 
³Ìªñ¤@¦¸¬Ý<©R¹B¦n¦nª±>¡A©m¦W¾Çºâ·|¹ï®a®x¥I¥Xªº¦W¦r¸Ì¡A¦³¡iªZ¡jªº¦W¦r¡A¬Û«HªZ·|¬O¤@¦ì¥Î¤ß­t³d·ÓÅU®a®xªº
¦n¨k¤Hºw¡C
³»³¡

·í«e®É°Ï GMT+8, ²{¦b®É¶¡¬O 2024-3-29 14:54

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.014625 second(s), 6 queries

²M°£ Cookies - Ápô§Ú­Ì - ª÷«°ªZ.NET - Archiver - WAP