閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-10-7
狀態 離線
發表於 2009-11-24 12:38  資料 文集 短消息 
Exclusive Ningin Interview: Takeshi Kaneshiro on Red Cliff

http://ningin.com/

Exclusive Ningin Interview: Takeshi Kaneshiro on Red Cliff

LarenThomas on Friday, November 20, 2009 5:00PM

Since I went nuts over Red Cliff, the good people here at Ningin (and the good people who work with Takeshi Kaneshiro) allowed me to interview Takeshi Kaneshiro (that’s right, I bolded it twice- can you tell I was excited about this?) For those of you who haven’t been following my Red Cliff posts (shame on you, go read my blog!), Takeshi played a leading role in Red Cliff as famous military strategist Zhuge Liang. Read on for Takeshi on his role in Red Cliff and more.

LT: I thought your performance in Red Cliff was incredible! What sort of approach and preparation was involved for your role as Zhuge Liang?

TK: Oh! Thanks! (Smile). I think this character Zhuge Liang is very difficult to play. He is such a famous person in all Chinese audiences’ mind already; everyone will have a very strong and slightly different image of Zhuge in their mind. All I can do is try to read many of the three kingdom related books and novels. And I remembered when I got this part, I was filming “The Warlords” with Jet Li in China, and the whole production crew from China was recommending I watch a Chinese “Three Kingdom” TV series and so I did. But I think most importantly, I discussed my character with director John Woo. After all, it is his version of the Battle of Red Cliff — it might be a different version or perspective than what the audience read from the novels. I was just trying my best to present an image of Zhuge which John Woo would find suitable.

LT: Did you have any embarrassing or funny moments while filming that you’re willing to confess?

TK: Hmm, I don’t think it’s embarrassing — I won’t call it a confession though. During the shooting, all the other characters were involved in war fighting scenes except Zhuge, because Zhuge was a strategist, not a warrior, so I was just waving my fan and providing ideas…. Hahaha… Seeing other characters wearing helmets and armor fighting in 38°C (100°F) summer days — that was really difficult for them.

LT: What scene did you particularly enjoy filming and why?

TK: Well, I have to say I liked the whole movie. There are some scenes which I did not participate in that I might have enjoyed if I were there (haha). And a lot of scenes with Cao Cao’s army make me feel very excited about when I watch the film. I think the whole movie presented the colors of each character very well, and I really enjoy watching it as a whole story so it is hard to say if there is any scene in particular.

LT: Given that the Western release of Red Cliff is half the content of the Asian release, do you feel it is an accurate reflection of the writer and director’s vision?

TK: I don’t know — I actually have not watched the US version. Maybe it is easier for the Western audiences to understand or digest it? You should ask the director… haha.

LT: Speaking as many languages as you do, do you ever slip up and start using the wrong language for your situation, or do you find it easy to get in a “mode”?

TK: No, not really. I think when I am in a place for quite some time then I move to other place — for example, if I was filming in China for a few months then I go back to Japan, my Japanese friends would say my Japanese gets less fluent than before. But then I will catch up very quickly if I stay in the same place.

LT: In closing, do you have any projects you’re currently working on or appearances you’d like our readers to know about?

TK: There are some projects I am reading but it is not confirmed yet so I can’t really tell right now.

WHAT?! What a downer! To be perfectly honest, although I enjoyed Takeshi Kaneshiro’s performance in House of Flying Daggers, I didn’t consider myself a fan until watching Red Cliff, which turned me into a proper fangirl. I’m desperate to know what’s coming next.

Anyone want to suggest one of his older films for me?

http://blog.ningin.com/2009/11/20/takeshi-kaneshiro-on-red-cliff/

[ 本帖最後由 阿管 於 2009-11-24 12:49 編輯 ]
頂部
sara
論壇元老

UID 38
精華 17
積分 8990
帖子 2772
閱讀權限 90
註冊 2006-10-8
狀態 離線
發表於 2009-11-25 19:26  資料 短消息 
是在美國做的訪問?   TK 也有參加「赤壁」在美國上演的宣傳嗎? 這是官方式的訪問或是友情式的訪問 ?
神秘低調的 金城武 是不會告訢你的… 乜許遲些時你會在英語的雜誌上看到他..(就像那年上了GQ 美國版)

好想和看不董英文的會友分享這一篇訪問, 自己水平未夠也試把大意譯出來、請包函.

內容沒新意, 但感覺到 TK 的 優默和自信.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

專屬Ningin採訪: 在 「赤壁」 的Takeshi Kaneshiro

LarenThomas on Friday, November 20, 2009 5:00PM

我因為「赤壁」發瘋了,在Ningin這裡的好人 (和与Takeshi Kaneshiro一起的好人) 允許我採訪了Takeshi Kaneshiro (對呀, 我強調了兩次, 它已能告诉您我為此事如何的激動?)  如果你是從未看過我的「赤壁」報告的 (是您的可惜,請讀我的博客!) Takeshi在「赤壁」是主要角色, 扮演著名軍事戰略家諸葛亮。
了解更多有關Takeshi在「赤壁」的角色…..。

LT :  我認為您的在「赤壁」的表現是難以置信的!
        您演譯諸葛亮這個角色作了什麼樣的方法和準備?

TK :  噢! 谢谢! (微笑)。 我認為諸葛亮這個角色是非常難扮演。在所中國觀眾的腦海裡他已經是一個非常
         有名的人; 在大家的腦海裡都強烈有一個有些不同的諸葛亮圖像。 我可以做的是设法多讀和三國王
         朝相關的書和小說。 並且我記得當我接受這角式時,我是和 Jet Lee 一起在中國攝製「投名狀」,整
         個從中國來的攝製隊組員都推薦我觀看中國電視系列節目「三國」,因此我做了。 但是我認為最重
         要,我與 JohnWoo談論了我的角式。 終究這是他的「赤壁」版本 - 它也許是有別於觀眾從小說讀過
         的版本。 我只是盡我所能演譯 出一個John Woo 提出的諸葛亮的圖像。

LT :   當攝製時您是否有任何困窘或有趣的片刻您是願意交代?

TK :   Hmm,我不認為它是困窘的 - 我是不會稱它為交代。 在拍攝期間,除了諸葛亮, 所有其他角式都要
         打鬥 ,因為諸葛亮是戰略家,不是戰士,因此我只是揮動我的扇並且提供想法…. Hahaha… 看著其
         他角式穿載盔甲和在38°C (100°F) 的裝甲下戰鬥 – 對他們是真正地困難的夏日。

LT :  什麼攝製場面您特別喜歡和為什麼?

TK :  這個,我必須說我喜歡整體電影。也許有些場面是我沒有參與的就是我最享受,如果我在那裡
         (haha)。 當我觀看影片時,很多關於與 曹操 的軍隊的場面都使我感受非常激動。 我認為電影整體
         很好地表現了每個角式的特性,並且,我真正地喜欢如此觀看它整體上故事,很難說有任何場面是
         特別。

LT :   假设「赤壁」的 西方版發行是亞洲發行的一半內容,您是否感覺它能準確反影作家和導演願景?

TK :    我不知道- 我實際上未觀看美國版本。 可能西方觀眾是容易瞭解或消化它?
          您應該問導演… haha。

LT :   您的情況會講許多種語言,在某些環景時候您是否有失手或用錯語言開始,
          或您感覺容易進入在一「方式下」?

TK :   不,不真正地。 我認為,我在什麼地方相當一段時間, 然後我搬到其他地方 - 例如,
          如果我在中國攝製了幾個月然後我回到日本,我的日本朋友會說我的日本語和以前比較不流利。
          但是如果我在原處停留,我會非常迅速追上。

LT :   要結束,您當前是否有工作或任何工作項目是您可以給我們的讀者知道的?

TK :   我是有些項目在相討中,但是沒有諾實,因此我不可能現在正式地公告。

什麼?!  真叫人掃興!  坦白說,雖然我好 欣賞Takeshi Kaneshiro在 「+面埋伏」的表現,我還未算是他的 粉絲, 直到我觀看了「赤壁」,這之後已把我變成一個真正的女粉絲。 我是極度渴望地想知道他跟著來的是什麼?

有任何人可以建議一部他的舊作的影片給我?
頂部
阿管
超級版主

UID 16
精華 0
積分 18936
帖子 15104
閱讀權限 150
註冊 2006-10-7
狀態 離線
發表於 2009-11-28 10:43  資料 文集 短消息 
回復 #2 sara 的帖子

Thanks Sara!
頂部
云中漫步
中級會員

UID 1693
精華 1
積分 252
帖子 111
閱讀權限 30
註冊 2009-6-18
來自 SZ*China
狀態 離線
發表於 2009-11-29 03:43  資料 短消息 
谢谢贴心sara 翻译的中文
阿武最近接受的国外媒体访问再次显露不错的英语水平

如果是视频访问那就更好了,真的很想念他了!快点回来哦

[ 本帖最後由 云中漫步 於 2009-11-29 03:47 編輯 ]
頂部
Harley-Davidson
新手上路

UID 2200
精華 0
積分 44
帖子 39
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2009-11-27
來自 無人島
狀態 離線
發表於 2009-11-29 18:44  資料 短消息 
回復 #2 sara 的帖子

嘩.....太好了!!!
非常感激sara的中文翻譯.......謝謝!!!!   
頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-3-29 13:09

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.014456 second(s), 6 queries

清除 Cookies - 聯繫我們 - 金城武.NET - Archiver - WAP