金城武.NET 討論區

標題: [影片] house of flying daggers and so on...
snow85234
註冊會員

UID 154
精華 0
積分 53
帖子 21
閱讀權限 20
註冊 2006-10-25
來自 Arizona, USA
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-10-25 11:37  資料 短消息 
house of flying daggers and so on...

This is the first time I see you in the movie.  The man speaking Chinese with Japanese name
caught my eyes.  The man with beautiful voice and absolutely amazing eyes totally stunt me.  I always appreciate the beauty of any kind in our life.  Without knowing you, you are the beauty of my kind.  I have found a few of your pictures flashing in my computer's screen.  They are disturbingly attractive.

Zhang yimou is the greatest director in Mainland China.  He has a style.  But I really like to see you in Ang Lee's movie.  He will take you into weston world.  There is very micro difference that Ang Lee has will take you to another level.  I am a engineer.  All my co-workers are americans.  You are the beauty to them.  Your appearance are beautiful international.  Getting inside power out,  you are forever!

I went ahead watching a few of your previous movie I can find in here (Arizona): Perhaps Love, Turn Left, Turn Right, Returner,Tempting Heart, Chungking Express,God, Please Give Me More Time...  Your business org has spent a way too much time on your appearance than what is inside of you.  I can see what is inside of you.  It shows through your eyes.  Please get on some good directors and writers' movie.  That will be so much exciting to you and your crazy fans.

When I was watching your Japanese films, there are somethings the movie delivers are quite disturbing.  I felt the female lives upon the male.  That is very dark shadowed feeling.  The message was delivered through your positive performance.  I had to eat two ibuprofen tablets to kill my headache.  

I will be back to write more.

[ 本帖最後由 snow85234 於 2006-10-25 13:30 編輯 ]
頂部
snow85234
註冊會員

UID 154
精華 0
積分 53
帖子 21
閱讀權限 20
註冊 2006-10-25
來自 Arizona, USA
狀態 離線
發表於 2006-10-25 11:49  資料 短消息 
I have a few mins lunch break.  Let's put some brains here.  

I have finally finished watching "God, please give me more time".  This show reminded me of the movie "pretty woman".  The rich man finally fall in love with the hooker.  The end of movie say: it is a hollywood.  I am with this movie.  The love that type of emotion does not follow the logic thinking.  But I failed to understand this show "God...".   First, any adult having sex with miners (under age 18) is illegal here.  Second, what in the world the guy would commit with HIV patient and have a baby?  Emotion does not deal with reality, reponsibility does.  When you dealing with marriage and baby, you are dealing with the responsibility.  That is the different beast in people's life.  What is the story teller thinking?  I have failed to understand this!

But I do enjoy watching you.  It is very pleasant just watching you.  I love the way you look, graceful and spiritual.

[ 本帖最後由 snow85234 於 2006-10-26 06:39 編輯 ]
頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-19 11:59

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.006588 second(s), 6 queries

清除 Cookies - 聯繫我們 - 金城武.NET - Archiver - WAP