1. Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Ireland) Made famous in America after he played a soccer coach in Bend it Like Beckham, his role on the TV show The Tudors on Showtime as well as staring in Match point, Mission Impossible III, and Vanity Fair helped solidify his career.
2. Gael Garcia Bernal (Mexico) While Bernal starred in Amores Perros and Y tu Mama tambien, his real fame in the U.S. came when he played a young Che in The Motorcycle Diaries.
3. Takeshi Kaneshiro (Taiwan) Born of Taiwanese and Japanese descent, Kaneshiro has worked in the Hong Kong, Chinese, and Japanese film industry to become a successful international star. His credits include Hero, House of Flying Daggers, and John Woo's recent epic blockbuster Red Cliff.
4. Bruce Lee (Hong Kong) Though Lee has been dead over 30 years, his magnetic presence on screen and spectacular stunts have earned his films cult status. Born in California, marrying an American, but speaking Cantonese and achieving fame through his work in the Hong Kong film industry, Bruce Lee was the original hybrid between East and West.
5. Ewan McGregor (Scotland) McGregor proves that being good-looking and having strong abilities as an actor are not mutually exclusive.
6. Hugh Jackman (Australia) Set to host the 81st Academy Awards, Jackman received People's Sexiest Man of the Year in 2008 and is set to star in a spin off of the X-men series, Wolverine.
7. Guy Pearce (Australia) While most of Pearce's roles have been small, his portrayal of the memory-less Leonard in the indie hit Memento gained him a good deal of exposure.
8. Colin Farrell (Ireland) Everyone's favorite Irish bad boy recently received a Golden Globe for his role as a hunted hit-man in In Bruges.
9. Orlando Bloom (England) Bloom's role in the Lord of the Rings trilogy catapulted his career and landed his picture on many a teenage girl's wall.
10. Robert Pattinson (England) Pattinson had a small role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, but it was Twilight that made him the new hot actor and has gained him a legion of screaming teenage fans in the process.作者:
Creamy 時間: 2009-1-21 00:39 標題: 回復 #1 Creamy 的帖子